Overall objectives of the course:
- To be more competent in the use of oral English, doing so in a fluent way, being able to show it both in classroom-related activities and in communicative ones.
- To interiorize new techniques and tools that will be very useful for the teaching practice.
- To get familiar with technological tools that will motivate the teacher and her students
Course outline / Contents:
- The use of English in communicative situations.
- Games and gamification tools meaningful in lesson plans.
- Designing a good lesson.
- Tools for keeping the motivation of the teacher and the students (Personalization)
The trainees will have to show active participation throughout the course, as the activities have been designed to be active and collaborative. Through this collaboration, they will have to apply the different tools and techniques in hypothetical scenarios. They will have to present these to the rest of the trainees. This way, they will leave with several sample tools.
Every session there will be a part for reflection, as assessment for learning is one key element in any good teaching. This process will help the trainees interiorize everything dealt with throughout that day.
The course will be practical. We will work from the examples and we expect the trainees to do an effort outside of the training course and reflect upon the activities we develop in the class so they can understand the theories and techniques behind the examples we will have experienced.
Price of the course:
*10% discount for 3 or more teachers from the same school.